Physical activity-My Interests

I have many interests.  In this post, I have chose to talk about physical activity.  I love to be active and I do a LOT of sports.  This summer, I recently completed my Red Cross level 7 in swimming.  Next summer, I plan to maybe finish level 8.  However,  that’s not all I wish to do.  In the future I hope to do some life-guarding and teaching.  Talking about sports,  I also play basketball and I like to dance.  I dance  because I like to express myself with it.  Since I play the piano, I can connect to the music we dance to.  I do ballet and have been doing it for about 5-6 years.  I haven’t done any other dances, but when I was little, I used to admire all the tap dancers.  I have considered trying jazz, but figured out before I signed up, that I was super busy and had no time. One of the things that I do on Tuesdays and Saturdays is play basketball.  Tuesdays I have practice and on Saturdays we have games.  My team is the Lakeridge Lions.  I would say that we are pretty good, but of course there is always another team that’s ahead of us.  I’ve been playing basketball for about 4 years.  Some of my family is also very involved with sports.  They are part of the Wildwood basketball camp and coach there.  That was where I actually started to play basketball.  I was 6 or 7 and after going to the camp, I decided that I really liked to play basketball.  These are only some of my interests.  Stay tuned to see more!!!