Smart Goal #2

Hello, it’s me again! I’m back to tell you about another S.M.A.R.T. Goal that I’ve made.  This time, unlike the last, it will be a Personal Goal instead of a Writing Goal.  My goal is to focus more on my Chinese.  This is important because then I can be more fluent in my culture’s language (Specific).  My target date for my goal is: June 30th, 2016, because that’s when my Chinese school ends (Timely).  I will use persistence to work hard and improve at Chinese.  My goal is challenging because I have a lot of activities after school, yet is still attainable, because I can use my time wisely (Realistic).  My parents of Chinese school teacher will tell me if and when I’m improving.  I will also check myself, time to time, to see if I passed my expectations (Measurable).  The last factor in the S.M.A.R.T. goals that I have not covered is Attainable.  For Attainable, I will practice Chinese for as long as I think I need to finish up and understand the homework.  I will also track my progress every week (Attainable).  This is just the middle of goal-setting, so don’t despair! Keep working on your own goal-setting!